Within the scope of the DOKA Ethics Agreement, all our personnel;
- With the awareness and understanding that public services are above all private interests and public officials are in the service of the public;
- To work in order to facilitate the daily life of the people, meet their needs in the most effective, fast and efficient manner, improve the quality of service and increase the satisfaction of the society,
- To fulfill my duty in accordance with the principles of transparency, participation, honesty, accountability, public interest and the rule of law, respecting human rights,
- To act in accordance with the service requirements in an impartial manner, without discriminating between language, religion, philosophical belief, political thought, race, age, physical disability and gender, without interfering with equality of opportunity.
- To fulfill my duty without expecting any special interest without receiving any gift from any real and legal person related to the duty without providing any material and moral benefit or any interest,
- Not to use or use public goods and resources other than corporate purposes and service requirements, not to waste these goods and resources,
- Respect the rights of individuals to petition, information, complaints and lawsuits, to act in a kind, polite, respectful manner towards the beneficiaries, colleagues and other interlocutors,
Commit to serve and provide services in accordance with the provisions of the Ethics Directive.